Tag: Efficient roofing
Recent hail damage to polycarbonate skylights. We replaced these with a thicker fiberglass light.
Why you should use a qualified metal roofing contractor
Here’s a roof I inspected for a potential customer. Obvious hail damage was present but the workmanship was poor at best. Overlapping of roofing panels was backwards and screw placement was incorrect.
So here’s a few things to consider to help ensure you don’t end up with a roof like this one.
- Is your contractor licenced with the Mississippi state board of contractors? You can search on their website to confirm licensure. This creates accountability.
- Check with the BBB to see if they are rated and if they have had any complaints against them.
- Are they insured? You can ask for a certificate of insurance for proof.
- Ask for references and pictures of their work. This will give you an idea of their experience.
- Check social media and read the comments.
- Make sure to get a detailed contract with all services provided, payment terms, and warranty information. This should also have the license number of your contractor on it.
If you are interested in the services we provide, don’t hesitate to call Michael at 601.750.2274
Another HAPPY Customer!
Here’s a text I recieved from one of my customers.
Another HAPPY customer!
She absolutely loves her new roof. This is how we achieve excellence…. through customer satisfaction! Ms. Rosemary was a pleasure to work for. Another customer has been added to our growing family. She had been thrilled through the whole process and is excited about her new worry free roof. This is what we love about what we do, bringing peace of mind and a beautiful finished product that will last for years to come.
Barrell Tile Metal Roof
Here’s another example of some of our work. Removed an old outdated deck and replaced it with this composite AZEK deck with cascading steps.
Really COOL roofing!
This is a 26 gauge(thicker metal)saddle tan roof in progress. It is installed over the existing shingles which are covered with an R-12 double bubble insulation by Aryfoil. The batten boards are installed over the insulation fastened into the underlying framing.
This gives us a new, solid sub-structure to install our metal. It also creates an air gap in between the new roof and the insulation. This allows the foil faced insulation to reflect heat absorbed by the metal roof, keeping it from transferring to the old shingle roof. This keeps your attic cooler which in turn, makes your home more efficient. Customers of mine have reported savings of 30 to 40% on their electric bill after installation of these products. Don’t hesitate to call us for further information. Michael 601.750.2274