Tag: Best roofing contractor
TPO roof surrounded with parapet walls
Here’s a complete replacement we finished recently. We Removed the existing EPDM and substrate down to the deck. Then we replaced any rotten wood and coca cola signs with new wood.
Finally we installed a new substrate, followed by a fully adhered TPO roof backed by GAF with a 20 year warranty.
For a contractor you can trust, give me a call. Michael 601.750.2274
Retro-fit TPO commercial roof
Here’s a TPO over metal PBR we completed. We use foam flute fillers to get a flat surface. Then a 1 inch ISO board was mechanically fastened over that filler. Finally a TPO membrane mechanically fastened and heat welded seams and boots. If you have a leaky low pitch roof, Give me a call….
Thanks for looking!
Retrofit commercial roof
Here is a retro-fit metal roof for a commercial building in Jackson MS.
First, we remove vents, cover skylights with metal(for safety), and install roof huggers which fasten directly to underlying steel purlins.
Next we install blanket insulation to prevent any condensation problems with this low pitch roof.
Finally a die formed ridge cap is installed finishing off the roof.
And the final clean up!
Recent hail damage to polycarbonate skylights. We replaced these with a thicker fiberglass light.
Commercial Building alterations
Addition of a personnel door.
Why you should use a qualified metal roofing contractor
Here’s a roof I inspected for a potential customer. Obvious hail damage was present but the workmanship was poor at best. Overlapping of roofing panels was backwards and screw placement was incorrect.
So here’s a few things to consider to help ensure you don’t end up with a roof like this one.
- Is your contractor licenced with the Mississippi state board of contractors? You can search on their website to confirm licensure. This creates accountability.
- Check with the BBB to see if they are rated and if they have had any complaints against them.
- Are they insured? You can ask for a certificate of insurance for proof.
- Ask for references and pictures of their work. This will give you an idea of their experience.
- Check social media and read the comments.
- Make sure to get a detailed contract with all services provided, payment terms, and warranty information. This should also have the license number of your contractor on it.
If you are interested in the services we provide, don’t hesitate to call Michael at 601.750.2274