Here’s a roof I inspected for a potential customer. Obvious hail damage was present but the workmanship was poor at best. Overlapping of roofing panels was backwards and screw placement was incorrect.
So here’s a few things to consider to help ensure you don’t end up with a roof like this one.
- Is your contractor licenced with the Mississippi state board of contractors? You can search on their website to confirm licensure. This creates accountability.
- Check with the BBB to see if they are rated and if they have had any complaints against them.
- Are they insured? You can ask for a certificate of insurance for proof.
- Ask for references and pictures of their work. This will give you an idea of their experience.
- Check social media and read the comments.
- Make sure to get a detailed contract with all services provided, payment terms, and warranty information. This should also have the license number of your contractor on it.
If you are interested in the services we provide, don’t hesitate to call Michael at 601.750.2274